Accept (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Accept appreciation thread

Thanks MP.. Ya I think I will pick that up.. As Magic put it.. Russian Roulette was the favorite LP by them in their home country.. Since it's FRIDAY.. I'm gonna be cranking some Accept today.. :cc: :woho:

Hell Is Down On Earth....eeeuuuggghhhhhhhh Yes It IS!!

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score

Great interview with Baltes + Accept live fan-filmed footage from last week. From Blabbermouth:
M Edit: Dead Link Removed

b.o.b.

Reaction score

Accept - Staying a Life 1990 is one of the best heavy metal live albums IMO. Highly recommended. :grinthumb

staying.jpg

b.o.b.

Reaction score

New song/video with their new vocal Mark Tornillo !
Not as good as Udo but not bad at all :grinthumb. The new album Blood Of The Nations is on my wishlist.

Accept - Teutonic Terror

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

I have 3 ACCEPT albums in my collection

IM A REBEL

RESTLESS AND WILD

RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Im with MP on this one ,he beat me to it...the title track to the "Restless and wild" Lp stands out from the rest...a real pearler!!:bow:

For some reason.....I never got into the "Russian roulette" album......better dig it out and give it another listen...............

Good to see ACCEPT...Still rocking!!!!:grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Not as good as Udo but not bad at all :grinthumb. The new album Blood Of The Nations is on my wishlist.

Accept - Teutonic Terror

:hb: The first time I heard Mark singing lead vocals I thought he was a Udo clone.. But that song rocked!! They sound more metal than ever..:grinthumb
I'm going to buy that for sure.. Thanks for posting that b.o.b...

Lou.. No balls to the walls???? :bu: That's a must have Accept album..:grinthumb

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score

Interesting sales figures here - and interesting discussion underneath the article. From Blabbermouth.
M Edit: Dead link Removed

ACCEPT's 'Blood Of The Nations': First-Week Sales Revealed - Sep. 22, 2010
"Blood Of The Nations", the new album from reformed heavy metal legends ACCEPT, sold around 2,900 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 187 on The Billboard 200 chart.

Released in North America on September 14 via Nuclear Blast Records, "Blood Of The Nations" was recorded at Backstage Studio in Derbyshire, England with acclaimed British producer and SABBAT guitarist Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, EXODUS, ARCH ENEMY, MASTERPLAN). The CD marks the recording debut of the band's latest addition, vocalist Mark Tornillo (ex-TT QUICK).

After debuting their new lineup to a sold-out audience in New York this past May and then traveling to Europe to devastate the masses with shows in 16 different countries in 80 days (including two shows opening for AC/DC), ACCEPT has returned to tour the U.S. for the first time in 14 years on a co-headlining tour with KING'S X. ACCEPT's first show kicked off the eleventh annual ProgPower USA festival in Atlanta.

ACCEPT 2010 is:

Wolf Hoffmann: Guitar
Peter Baltes: Bass
Herman Frank: Guitar
Mark Tornillo: Vocals
Stefan Schwarzmann: Drums

The October 19 concert by ACCEPT at the Key Club in West Hollywood, California will be streamed live around the world via Stickam.com.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Accept - Teutonic Terror

The best song from the latest album. But as an album it's rather ok, but with a bit of meh feeling. I can hear huge vocal influences from Dan McCafferty.

Manic Monkey

Skirt Herder
Reaction score

Accept is great. Been listening to them forever.

Check out their newest album that came out last year. I think it's called Blood of Nations or something. It's excellent. Still getting used to the new singer but glad to see Herman Frank back on guitar after all those years.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online