Accept (Official Thread)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I might try to order in Russian Roulette and Metal Heart. My 2 other favourite Accept albums next to Blood of the Nations.

I have both of those on Vinyl ( and flac. but that doesn't count in my book)
great LPs. I really need to spend some money on Accept and up grade ( yes, vinyl freaks I said it lol ) to CD.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have both of those on Vinyl ( and flac. but that doesn't count in my book)
great LPs. I really need to spend some money on Accept and up grade ( yes, vinyl freaks I said it lol ) to CD.

lol nothing wrong with that, I could get stuff on vinyl but Id have to find a record player and I am happy with the CD format I use lol

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Speaking of Vinyl and ACCEPT...I have the red vinyl import of Restless & Wild

:grinthumb

37-104-thickbox.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That looks awesome, rarely see any of that vinyl around.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
That looks awesome, rarely see any of that vinyl around.

I bought AGENT STEEL ~ Mad Locust Rising,pressed on blue vinyl and an assortment of other colored slabs off of EBAY. You can find colored vinyl at ebay fairly easily. And yeah, there really is something really cool about spinning them.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Blood of the Nations is one of the rare albums for me that was well over a decade since the previous album that turned out to be not only good but awesome. Such a rarity to have a band put out an album after so long and for it to be pretty decent in my books.

E-Z

Reaction score
Hey guy's when i first heard RESTLESS AND WILD & BALLS TO THE WALL years and years ago they just 'blew me away' both albums are metal classics!!.

ACCEPT Wot a mutha f***king band!!. Udo Dirkschneider wot a mutha f**king voice!!.

Both RESTLESS AND WILD & BALLS TO THE WALL are highly recommended so before you die make sure you manage to listen to these two albums, metal at it's finest!!. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I bought AGENT STEEL ~ Mad Locust Rising,pressed on blue vinyl and an assortment of other colored slabs off of EBAY. You can find colored vinyl at ebay fairly easily. And yeah, there really is something really cool about spinning them.

:bow: :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online