Worst songs ever made

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Oblivion wrote:

Never, and I mean NEVER, call the tetris theme song bad. I could play tetris for hours and the song to it was great! :bow:

I personally know the original Tetris game and can say with dam certainty that that tune isn't in it. And I've played it til death as well - no way would I play Tetris with that Horrid techno tune - obviously another little horrible clone - Tetris has been done til death and I think there's more Tetris clones than Space Invader clones!

F

FoxyPage

1. Next Time I Fall In Love - Peter Cetera and Amy Grant (Peter Cetera used to be a great rocker in the early days of Chicago but you'd never guess from this weak repetitive song.)

HAHAHAHAHA, I just sent my brother the video for Glory of Love on facebook the other day. We've been making fun of Cetera and that song for literally about 20 years now.

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
I don't know how many people on the forum ever knew this song, but it definitely belongs at or near the top of the list: "You're Having My Baby" by Paul Anka.

Super 10

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA, I just sent my brother the video for Glory of Love on facebook the other day. We've been making fun of Cetera and that song for literally about 20 years now.

this made me curious so i gave it a listen

listened all the way through, they said the same thing over and over, and it wasnt even good

horrible song

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Yeah I just love to pick fights with everyone so I keep you guys guessing which bands or albums I like! :tongue:

But I've never ever liked ABBA - they might have 1 or 2 good songs, but the rest of it is Disco chaos!

Indeed, not all of ABBA's songs were cool.....but since I saw them live way back when in OZ, I noticed they wipe all of that DISCO DUCKiness away....luckily :):)

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
That stupid, stupid and politically UNcorrect song by the lame SCORPIONS called Wind of Change.....who cares if the Wall had to come down...it would have without any shi**y band that wimped out on us having to sing about it!!:)

wolfsblood

Reaction score

I remember that video well! (Theme from Karate Kid II of course.) Glory Of Love was one of the songs Cetera co-wrote with David Foster. They wrote a few tunes for Chicago in the eighties, Stay The Night actually kind of rocked.

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
That stupid, stupid and politically UNcorrect song by the lame SCORPIONS called Wind of Change.....who cares if the Wall had to come down....

Oh, so that's what they were singing about in the song!

:)

Nonetheless, if in your view the song was politically UNcorrect, you're implying that all proper thinking individuals thought the wall should stay up - thus keeping those nasty undesireable Easties in their place I presume.

:heybaby:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
snakes&ladders wrote:

That stupid, stupid and politically UNcorrect song by the lame SCORPIONS called Wind of Change.....who cares if the Wall had to come down...it would have without any shi**y band that wimped out on us having to sing about it!!:)

I hated that song when I first heard it as well, but then I heard it again a couple of years ago and I quite liked it cause it had a sense of style that you'd hear in a Pink Floyd song! :tongue: That at least is what I recall - cause I haven't heard it again since! :(

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online