Worst songs ever made

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the ones you agree with me on are "The Night Chicago Died" and "Seasons in the Sun." You disagree on "Radar Love" and "The Boys Are Back in Town," and "Feelings" is the one you don't know. Did I get it right?

I expected to get some pushback from folks on "Radar Love" and "Boys" but frankly either one just drives me up the proverbial wall.

I know that you are quoting CP/M User but .... I do agree with you on three .. "Feelings" is so sappy and I'm not a fan of sappy tunes ... "TNCD" & "SitS" are horrid songs.

I have no problem with "Radar Love" .. In fact, when I first heard this tune, I thought that they were singing "Red Hot Love" ...

I love "The Boys Are Back In Town" ... It always up lifts my mood when I hear it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have no problem with "Radar Love" .. In fact, when I first heard this tune, I thought that they were singing "Red Hot Love" ...

I love "The Boys Are Back In Town" ... It always up lifts my mood when I hear it.

We are on the same wavelength Flower, I like both of those songs myself. I bought Radar Love on a 45 rpm single when it came out, and The Boys Are Back In Town has special significance for me,,,but I'll keep that private...:D

PinkFreud, that is a horrible song.:yuk:

Last edited:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Craig in Indy wrote:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the ones you agree with me on are "The Night Chicago Died" and "Seasons in the Sun." You disagree on "Radar Love" and "The Boys Are Back in Town," and "Feelings" is the one you don't know. Did I get it right?

I expected to get some pushback from folks on "Radar Love" and "Boys" but frankly either one just drives me up the proverbial wall.

OMG I would have thought you would have got at least one or two of them, but as it is, you got none of them right! :eek:

I'll make it easier and say I love Sappy tunes and I don't know "The Night Chicago Died" :D And the songs you thought I disagree with you about I actually agree with you! :tongue:

wolfsblood

Reaction score
I see some very bad songs here! Good choices.
Here's my list of god-awful horrid songs that I hate:
1. Next Time I Fall In Love - Peter Cetera and Amy Grant (Peter Cetera used to be a great rocker in the early days of Chicago but you'd never guess from this weak repetitive song.)
2. We Are The World (Bruce Springsteen's part is almost funny it's so bad, like he's tryin' to outsing every person in the studio! Sounds like he's taking a dump. And the song sucks.)
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung
4. Let's Work - Mick Jagger
5. Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
There's so many songs that could be listed by Mr. Mister, Wang Chung, Mike + The Mechanics, etc. as we explore the depths of bad music. The Traveling Wilburys practically could get their own sub-section in this thread!

Super 10

Reaction score
the boys are back in town is catchy and annoying at the same time....one of those songs that will stay in your head whether you like it or not

if we are including rap songs i could go on forever

anything the beach boys made is just awful to me, not my flavor at all

we built this city on rock and rollis the cornies piece of **** i ever heard

and that one song that everyone loves but i hate:

"hey now your an all star
get your show on go play"

or however it goes

and "old time rock and roll" is a pretty bad song, made much worse by the famous tom cruise scene being parodied 50,000 times to the point where its not funny anymore....actually it was never funny

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
And I like that particular Bob Seger song too! :tongue: But I don't really care for Tom Cruise - so I've never seen it! :tongue:

Sounds like The Beach Boys hit you the same way that ABBA hit me! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online