Worst songs ever made

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Guys, what does all this have to do with the worst songs ever?

Lets keep the thread on topic :)

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
I has driven me crazy where I have heard this song, and I am like OB, I think it was a game. After some careful research, this song has been used in TONS of commercials and games.

The game "digger" used this song as its theme. It was used in Pamper's commercials, too.

There are over 200 versions of this song......amazing!

Anything and Everything you would want or need to know about Popcorn Song

I remember hearing it many, many years ago in a coffee commercial - they had an old-fashioned percolator bubbling in time with the music.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Magic wrote:

I has driven me crazy where I have heard this song, and I am like OB, I think it was a game. After some careful research, this song has been used in TONS of commercials and games.

The game "digger" used this song as its theme. It was used in Pamper's commercials, too.

That's right I remember that old CGA Only game on my XT having that tune - the revised version (VGA version) of course still has it! :D But it was from a PC Speaker, but what gets me in the original song - from 1972 is that bop sound which is just irrating - in Digger it's more of a little tinny tune which is just cute! :tongue:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Snakes&Ladders:

That's good because I'm not that keen on debating economics or politics right now either.

But I have been paying attention - and the devil is in the details. You see you mentioned three fellows by name, Ronald Reagan, Hitler and Mussolini, only one of whom was alive in the eighties. So which are the two culprits to which you're referring?

:wtf:

I did mention the CULPRITS in the 80s didn't I^!!:):cheers::bow:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Guys, what does all this have to do with the worst songs ever?

Lets keep the thread on topic :)
It has to do with songs getting politically UNcorrect.....it HURTS the ears and the mind :):):cheers:.
Nuff said for me....but I'm not one to back down so easily on a good sound debate :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online