Worst songs ever made

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
Oh, and "Signs" by the Five Man Electrical Band. Their much-less-well-known song "Absolutely Right" is a winner, though.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Craig in Indy wrote:

The Night Chicago Died
Seasons in the Sun
Radar Love
The Boys Are Back in Town
Feelings

There's two songs I could agree with, two songs I disagree with and the other one I don't even know. Wanna try your luck! :D

I personally don't see what people honestly see in ABBA, their music is simply forbidden and it's the kind of stuff you don't want lurking over and over in your head.

Which reminds me if people want a good track that sticks in your head like ABBA songs then you should check out "Ten Little Indians" by Harry Nilsson! :tongue:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You can post almost everything Madonna recorded in this thread, I will give her credit she is consistent at least...:heheh:

runtfan

Reaction score
Lots of good (BAD) ones mentioned already...a few more

"Let Her In" - JOhn Travolta
"Safety Dance" - Men Without Hats
"Once Bitten Twice Shy" - Great White
"Kryptonite" - by whoever the hell does it...who the hell cares?

Another one I hated , from the mid-70's I guess, is that one with the lyrics "My name is Michael, I got a nickel..." I don't remember what it's called or who it's by.

runtfan

Reaction score
Ah yes, 3 Doors Down...would it have killed them to come up with a FOURTH chord n "Kryptonite"...just for a little color?...what a snoozer.

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
Craig in Indy wrote:

The Night Chicago Died
Seasons in the Sun
Radar Love
The Boys Are Back in Town
Feelings

There's two songs I could agree with, two songs I disagree with and the other one I don't even know. Wanna try your luck! :D

I personally don't see what people honestly see in ABBA, their music is simply forbidden and it's the kind of stuff you don't want lurking over and over in your head.

Which reminds me if people want a good track that sticks in your head like ABBA songs then you should check out "Ten Little Indians" by Harry Nilsson! :tongue:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the ones you agree with me on are "The Night Chicago Died" and "Seasons in the Sun." You disagree on "Radar Love" and "The Boys Are Back in Town," and "Feelings" is the one you don't know. Did I get it right?

I expected to get some pushback from folks on "Radar Love" and "Boys" but frankly either one just drives me up the proverbial wall.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online