Worst songs ever made

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
This could easily turn into a "Worst A.M. Hits of the 70's" thread.

Kung Fu Fighting. Billy Don't be a Hero. Jackie Blue. And that stupid Minnie Ripperton song! :eek:hyeah:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Now I might really hurt someone's feelings here (or maybe not:):):)).....any song by Duran Duran:):)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me, I don't have any Duran Duran albums...I didn't mind "A View To A Kill", from the James Bond film, other than that they don't register on my radar.:heheh:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Hmm, I have to be careful with this one cause there's the songs/bands which you grow to hate and then there's stuff which I've always disliked - period. So to me a song I've always disliked, is something which is worse than a song that you grow to hate through the process of overlistening to it or because your trying to decide if that's a musical taste you dig.

Obviously it's very difficult to say what the really bad stuff is because it's Techno, Rap, or Electronix or whatever mumbo-jumbo, because you cannot name a song, you cannot even name an artist and there's always a good chance that you've turned it off before it reaches the end - and one simply doesn't buy that music unless you really love it - and sure people want that and I don't have a problem with that cause that's what makes them feel good. If you have managed to hear to the end of one of those tunes, you're usually so tuned off that your not interested in what the operator (or DJ) will say about it and just hope you hear no more! :tongue:

But in terms of songs I don't like nor never have, I'll see how I go with:

Genesis - We Can't Dance
Madonna - Vogue
Michael Jackson - Bad
George Michael - I Want Your Sex
Blondie - Heart of Glass
Abba - Mamma Mia
Abba - Money, Money, Money
Abba - Dancing Queen (or as I love to put it the Dancing Flea! :lmao:)

And many other Abba songs that can go in there! :tongue:

Elvis - Love Me Tender! :wtf:
Clff Richard - Summer Holiday

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Musical taste is so subjective that one cannot say a song is worst because it is not worst for everyone. I for one love all ABBA tunes. One man's meat is another man's poison or so they say.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You are right on target Annie, but threads like this are just for fun.

And I like some ABBA tunes myself.:D

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Yeah I just love to pick fights with everyone so I keep you guys guessing which bands or albums I like! :tongue:

But I've never ever liked ABBA - they might have 1 or 2 good songs, but the rest of it is Disco chaos!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online