Worst Album Covers Of All Time From Yahoo Music

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hmmmm, what'ss o bad about that Van Halen cover! I always thought it was cool! :D I love in the description it really doesn't say anything about the cover. just a slag against Sammy Hagar. just like most criticism it comes from bias from something entirely unrelated. For example, I like David Lee Roth is to everything related to the Sammy Hagar version must be bad, har de har! :heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Isn't this the original cover of Amorica that caused a whole heap of controversy?

amorica.jpg

:think:

Yep. Actually, it wasn't so much that cover alone that caused the controversy but the higher-ups at Walmart that raised a huge stink about it and banned it from the shelves in their stores.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I still think that Millie Jackson deserves to be on EVERY single one of these lists:

105817.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Yes Lynch, I would play Tiny Tim for my child if I had one. In fact, I've often thought about what music I would play for my imaginary child at certain points in their life and Tiny Tim is what they would be getting as soon as they pop out of the womb. :D

Frank Grimes

Runnin' down a dream
Reaction score
a couple of bad ones

Attachments

• 59-1.jpg
    59-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 23
  • worstalbum88.jpg
    worstalbum88.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 23

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Born Again deserved to make the list that album art is pretty awful.
The Technical Ecstasy one was not great but not as bad as Born Again or even Never Say Die's cover. A Different Kind of Truth is also a pretty bad album cover in my opinion.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online