Why is Stevie Nicks more appreciated than Christine McVie?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Why is Stevie in the Rock Hall for her solo career and Pat Benatar isn’t.Her music blows Stevie’s away

Because the RnR Hall of Sham is just that, a SHAM! It makes no sense for Stevie to be in as a solo artist. Good? Yes? Ground breaking? No. Influential? Maybe, not definitely not more than Pat. Record sales? I'm guessing similar (without looking it up).

I'm not even saying that Pat SHOULD be in (although I'd love to see her get the kudos), but if Stevie is in as a solo artist and Pat isn't, it just goes back to my opening comment, it's because the dickbags that run the hall of sham are just that, dickbags. I could give a long list of reasons and this is just one of those many reasons.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Could it be because Stevie wrote way more of her own stuff? Not every song of course, but most.
Shouldn't that be more relevant in terms of Songwriter HoF?

*shrug*

Honest question. I don't see why that would matter, but maybe it does. Who knows what goes through the tiny pea-brains that run that joint?

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Shouldn't that be more relevant in terms of Songwriter HoF?

*shrug*

Honest question. I don't see why that would matter, but maybe it does. Who knows what goes through the tiny pea-brains that run that joint?

Considering the Rock & Roll HOF keeps putting non-R&R acts in, your "pea brain" comment applies perfectly.

E-Z

Reaction score
Stevie if you want to do an album together call me preferably when Candice has gone to her mother's.

RB

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online