Whitesnake (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Millenium Editions from a lot of artists are not the most rounded releases, but some are still good just the same.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
They only had enough room for all the songs off Slide It In and the Self Titled album

:peek :heheh:

lduarte

Reaction score
Re: Whitesnake

I'd have fired Sykes, too. What a crock that he wanted to replace Coverdale behind his back.

i read an interview where Coverdale said he wouldn´t invite Sykes to his funeral , so these two will never work together again. shame but it´s true :wa

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
What a fantastic show last night! By far the better one than in Bournemouth. It was more sort of they were playing greatest hits with only 3 songs from Forevermore, so there was more time to play more classics, such as Bad Boys, The Deeper The Love and more importantly - Burn/Stormbringer! Also they played couple of cuts from other artists, which was rather unexpected, such as Led Zeppelin (Whole Lotta Love and How Many More Times), Queen (Another One Bites The Dust) and Michael Jackson :)heheh:)(Billie Jean). David doesn't know the lyrics of Billie Jean and his impersonating was hilarious! What an end, 3 songs from 1987 album and 3 Deep Purple classics. The only minus from the show was some old guy trying to push further to the stage and some fat American bloke, who was totally drunk and farting every 10 minutes. Urgh! Apart from that - great night!

The opening act was Red White & Blues and they are kinda 'meh'.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Sounds like it was a good time man!!! :grinthumb

I would love to see a clip of them doing Billie Jean...I know I'll be looking everyday now for one to surface. :heheh: :cheers2

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
^^ Indeed!

I hope someone recorded them playing MJ and LZ, so far I found only those videos.

Still Of The Night

Fool For Your Loving (with special guest Santa Claus :oyea:)

Bad Boys (opener)

Love Ain't No Stranger

Burn/Stormbringer

Also recently I found that Bernie Marsden played with Whitesnake on 20th June in Hammersmith Apollo - the day after I went to see them in Bournemouth. BOLLOCKS!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online