Whitesnake (Official Thread)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
^^ Indeed. I've got Snakebite CD and I love the song "Breakdown". Pure essence of hard rock. They did at Reading Festival a brilliant medley with song Whitesnake from David's first solo album.

Whitesnake+-+1978+-+Snakebite.jpg

E-Z

Reaction score
WHITESNAKE started off as a blues/rock band then went heavy/rock/metal later on in the 1980s.

I always liked the BIG HIT single here in the U.K. in 1980 when they had-

FOOL FOR YOUR LOVING in the charts and the band played on TOTP on the BBC.

E-Z

Reaction score
David Coverdale wrote FOOL FOR YOUR LOVING for blues legend B.B.King and was going to give it to him but after it was completed thought it was a good song and decided to keep it for WHITESNAKE instead and a good job that he did cos they had a BIG HIT off of it in 1980. :grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Restless heart is a real belter, I like a lot of their later stuff too has some real power:)

I have just ordered a copy of Restless Heart, can you believe it the total cost plus shipping under £3.00 so I ordered a few other albums I'm chasing. :D

Recky

Reaction score
first time I saw 'snake was the guilty of love video, won me straight away, ran out bought love hunter , ready and willing and slide it in and the live one...then got the 1987 whitesnake album, thought it was good, missed marsden and moody though, then got the unplugged one with Adrian and Dave, and then more recently got the live in the shadow of the blues dvd and album

Recky

Reaction score
just got hold of Whitesnake - Live at Donnigton 1990 and Whitesnake - Forevermore...both very, very good in their own way...but i'm leaning towards the Donnington one

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online