Whitesnake (Official Thread)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a good time man!!! :grinthumb

I would love to see a clip of them doing Billie Jean...I know I'll be looking everyday now for one to surface. :heheh: :cheers2

Coverdale does an amazing Jacko impersonation

:heheh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score
Two of the new songs due for the debut album of Micky Moody & Chris Ousey's new "Snakecharmer" project were broadcast a while ago during a radio interview with Moody. The first song (Only a preview), "Smoking Gun" begins at about the 18:00 mark and the second, a re-recording of "Here I Go Again" (Which is based on the original version, not the glammed up '87 hit) at around 24:00.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - SNAKECHARMER Music Premieres On 'Rich Davenport's Rock Show' (Audio)

So far, sounding really good!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Just been looking through my Whitesnake gear and noticed that from "Trouble" to "Slide It In" they banged out 6 albums in 7 years. That's some going and they are all quality albums IMO. Anyway up I just wanted to tip my hat to that. :grinthumb
Trouble (1978)
Lovehunter (1979)
Ready an' Willing (1980)
Come an' Get It (1981)
Saints & Sinners (1982)
Slide It In (1984)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^ Yeah I need to get Restless Heart and the studio gear is complete. Top song character.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
To be honest I only started to get into the later or 1987 onwards recently. The first six I have always been a big fan of.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Got the whole LP discography up to Slip of the Tongue. Only Coverdale's Northwinds or Whitesnake EP and I'm pretty much done. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online