Which living legends' deaths will you be most sad/depressed about?

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ Too right Tattoo'd Lady... I think ... Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck or Peter Green would get me down the most.

Fug

Reaction score
Ian Anderson
Page / Plant
Clapton / Beck
Justin Hayward
Dylan
Paul Simon
Roger McGuinn
Graham Nash
Robbie Robertson
Levon Helm
Pete Townshend
Jaggar
Steve Miller
Starr
McCartney
Howard Kaylan & Mark Volman
Neil Young
Stephen Stills
Michael Brown (The Left Banke)
Sky Saxon (The Seeds)
John Sebastian
Ron Elliott (Beau Brummels)
Rod Argent (The Zombies)
Ray Davies

The list goes on....

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
I'm always bummed when old rock stars/heroes pass away, one that really hit me hard was Lonesome Dave Peveret of Foghat (also Rod Price) some time back of cancer, as Foghat was a band I grew up with. All of the original members of Kiss will be tough, cos' they were such a big part of my youth back in the 70s.

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
EVH
Ozzy Osbourne
Tony iommi
hmmmmmmm everyone elses basically dead. All my other favorite musicians have passed on. Probably Paul McCartney.
Brian May. Uh, Jimmy Page. Uh.
All the greatest have passed away though. Around 90% of the time when I press next on my iPod, the singer has passed away. You're my best friend by queen is on right now. Next it's TNT by acdc. Nirvana next. ****. I'm on a roll. Don't look back by Boston. Oh ****, the Doors. Is it just a coincidence or do a lot of the singers just die? I'm skipping songs on my iPod, each one the singer of the song has passed on.

All the other greats have already passed on.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
So many but off the top of my head??

Ringo-Starr_0.jpg

paul-mccartney-picture-1.jpg

Me too.

I was only ten when John Lennon was killed but it really effected me, I remember feeling such deep sadness. It's not like was a Beatles or Lennon fan back then, but there was just always something about John that I loved and I felt the world would be a sadder place without him in it. I was sad at George's passing too, so I know when Ringo and Paul go that will get to me.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online