If you could go back in time, which concert would you go to?

Fug

Reaction score
Jethro Tull, A Passion Play Tour

May 29 1973 Kitchener Ontario, Canada. Kitchener Aud.

May 30 1973 Toronto, Maple Leaf Gardens

May 31 1973 Ottawa, Ottawa Civic Center

Jun 30 1973 Buffalo Aud.

Sept 6,13,14 1973 Detroit, Cobo Hall

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Genesis, The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway tour. I'd give anything to be able to see Peter Gabriel in not just his Foxtrot costume, but his Slipperman one as well. Despite The Lamb not being among my favourite albums, the visuals would have been spectacular and more than made up for it :grinthumb

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Genesis, The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway tour. I'd give anything to be able to see Peter Gabriel in not just his Foxtrot costume, but his Slipperman one as well. Despite The Lamb not being among my favourite albums, the visuals would have been spectacular and more than made up for it :grinthumb
damn how can I forget this tour. YEs very high on my list of concerts I wish I saw. I did see the Music Box (tribute band) do a great reinactment of the lamb tour!!!

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
It's pretty predictable from my avatar on which concert I would mostly go to, but I would aswell been satisfied if I visited any of that 60s Filmore auditorium concerts from those groovy psychedelic posters Wes Wilson made. Any Pink Floyd concert would make me extremely happy, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I wasn't born then but IIRC, Elvis Presley was supposed to do a show in Maine, but he died a few days before the show was supposed to have taken place. That'd be a show I wouldn't mind seeing, if he had lived long enough and I could go back in time.

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
78poster.jpg

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Bob Dylan - Manchester Free Trade Hall, May 17, 1966
Monterey Intenrational Pop Festival - 1967 (I always liked the idea of Monterey better than Woodstock)
The Rolling Stones - Anytime in 1972

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online