What is Your Favorite All Time Band in the Universe?

E-Z

Reaction score
Last edited:

ballroomblitz69

Reaction score
Sweet!

Also I'd argue that actually, Sweet is the most underrated band!

All members doing vocals, experimenting with all sorts of different genres.. In that respect, they were kind of the Beatles of the 70s.

Also ended up the inspiration for pretty much every glam metal band in the 80s.

They were immensley talented and at this point mostly forgotten or remembered for their early songs that aren't even close to their best.

OldSchool47

Banned
Reaction score
Black Oak Arkansas is arguably the most underrated American rock band formed after 1960. Them boys were good. Ricochet and Goober Grin in their prime were as good on guitar as Gary Rossington and Allen Collins were in their prime and that's damn good. Don't ya think?

jimdandy.jpg

Jim "Dandy" Mangrum
Rickie Lee "Ricochet" Reynolds
Stanley "Goober Grin" Knight
Harvey "Burley" Jett
Pat "Dirty" Daugherty
Wayne "Squeezebox" Evans
And let's not forget Ruby ...

E-Z

Reaction score
Black Oak Arkansas?. Yeah I've been on the lookout for some of there cds in England in recent years but to no avail although I guess the band is very much a US phenomenon a bit like Grand Funk Railroad who didn't mean s**t in Europe although I guess I should try looking on Amazon?.

I believe journeyman drummer Tommy Aldridge was in this band at some stage back in the 1970s and also Jim Dandy was the frontman vocalist but other than that I don't know much else but from a purely visual perspective the band looked like a great bunch of long haired rock dudes.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online