Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Never was their fan, but this song - is one of those, that I like. Majestic chorus. 8.5/10.

How about more later Kansas?

zengac

Certified Zeppelinologist
Reaction score
I love Peanuts too. I have a Peanuts lunchbox from 1966 in pretty good condition that even has the thermos with it. It was my very first ebay purchase! :grinthumb

Here is a picture of a 13-foot hammerhead shark caught recently right off shore at the beach we go to. The link to the news story is below the picture.

hammerhead01.jpg

Man drags 13-foot Hammerhead Shark out of Atlantic Ocean | WTVR.com

zengac

Certified Zeppelinologist
Reaction score
Today it's forecast to be a bit humid here today which is typical for this time of year but I have to say, I had lunch outside yesterday by the ocean and it was a near picture perfect day in South Florida. Temperatures in the 80's, low humidity, light breeze and not a cloud in the sky. It was a great lunch .. except that it was like torture to have to come back to work afterwards! :uh: :tongue:

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
SDM: Wanted to post the YT vid of revolver when i saw your were listening to it as well!! Cool.
Strange album though, sounds more like a collection of songs then an whole album and Yellow Submarine seems oddly out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaldoFrey

Members online