Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

Ember, you are beautiful. And the Renaissance Fair - I haven't been to one in far too long! Such fun and great eats! :tup:

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score

Lady Page...!! If you do that in the midst of a strong wind, my darling, your face will stay that way!

You're a little cutie. ♥

Here's ... me, from August 15...

298831_253796164654816_100000733047572_836090_1184917_n.jpg

Mr. T

Reaction score

Great pics! CRF is full of gorgeous ladies and studly gents.... and they ALL RAWK!! :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Tonight I have a work function happening at a pub just out of town. It's a fair well to the staff members at work who have left. Then tomorrow night is at the movies :) Great weekend lined up, but gotta work both Saturday and Sunday.

Hope you had a great night Limpy :grinthumb

It's been a very busy week at work for me and tonight and tomorrow night I am working in emergency from 6 pm until midnight. Shouldn't be too bad as most of the drunks/drug overdoses come in after midnight :tongue:

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

Hope you had a great night Limpy :grinthumb

It's been a very busy week at work for me and tonight and tomorrow night I am working in emergency from 6 pm until midnight. Shouldn't be too bad as most of the drunks/drug overdoses come in after midnight :tongue:

Sunny :) How have you been? Last night was great, except I left earlier because I was tired but still great! I hope emergency goes well tonight :) Do you get to relax during the day?

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

^^^^^ Relax!!!! What's that :D I've spent this morning doing all the household chores including cleaning the windows, done the grocery shopping and now I have a couple of hours to myself, I am sitting out in the backyard with the laptop and catching up with what's been posted here as I haven't had the chance to be on her all week.

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

^^^ It's great to have you on! Are you sitting in the sun today? At least all the chores are out of the way and you can relax with a cuppa. But I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for a edit to do! Did go shopping this morning. I went into Target today and I was massively surprise how they have revamp their shops. They stock some nice stylish clothing now and it's great it doesn't cost the price tag. So I brought some jean shorts and a skirt for summer! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online