Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember

Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

All these pics are awesome! It's so fun to actually see everyone. I love the fact that there is such a diverse group of people here, all with a common interest....love for music. And so far all I see is tremendous respect and acceptance all around. You guys are great peeps (good lookin' too!!!). Happy to be part of the community.
I found myself wanting to comment on each and every pic as I came across them but coming in after 43 pages, I'm afraid to leave anyone out. Just know I gained tremendous enjoyment from them. They made me smile, laugh, and just general warm fuzzies all around. Thanks for sharing everyone!!!!
I'll have to find a few pics to add to the chain. :)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Since my room is at the front I thought it would be nice to show my favourites off my collection.

img0139qm.jpg

:D

OK.. That's cool.. but hope you didn't leave them in the window to get faded in the sun.. :D

Ok, I had to post this one before I go since we were talking about "duck faces" in another thread. Here's one from a few months ago. Just meant to be a goofy picture. :D

n202800048_30343571_73.jpg

Air Kissing.. Jimmy'sboo.. So K... I like the retro black and white effect..

Ember

Reaction score

I don't like being in front of the camera anymore so this was the only recent pic I have. Me at the Ren. Faire this summer.
crop_me.jpg

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score

Ember. your gorgeous ! I love Ren Faire too ! awesome pic

ILJP-Your a doll ! Very cute

Garrett- I love that guitar !

Nolo- thats a cool room ! Do you people watch ? Perfect place for it !

Thanks Metal, Tunez, Magic and Laurel !:blush:

Ember

Reaction score

:blush: Aww thanks Astrid!
I was so overwhelmed trying to take in 42 pages of photos wanting to comment on each one!
My thought when I saw your pic was how beautiful your eyes were. Judging from the picture alone, the color of your eyes is mesmerizing.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Ok, I had to post this one before I go since we were talking about "duck faces" in another thread. Here's one from a few months ago. Just meant to be a goofy picture. :D

n202800048_30343571_73.jpg

Oh Jen. The only thing unattractive about your mug is the duck face and that's only temporary. ;)

I don't like being in front of the camera anymore so this was the only recent pic I have. Me at the Ren. Faire this summer.
crop_me.jpg

Aww you're so pretty, Ember. You have such nice hair. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online