Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Uh oh. I have a few friends who live over there. They're not going to be happy about that. :uh:

I have the television on right now and they are talking about it. They showed people going to the stores and stocking up on everything including batteries. :uh:

Abraxas

Reaction score
I have the television on right now and they are talking about it. They showed people going to the stores and stocking up on everything including batteries. :uh:

Well knowing them they oughtta be well prepared for it. They were going to have friends over last weekend but had it cancelled because of freezing rain... which they never got.:rolleyes:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Well knowing them they oughtta be well prepared for it. They were going to have friends over last weekend but had it cancelled because of freezing rain... which they never got.:rolleyes:

I think they are going to get it now. I think I won't complain about my little freezing rain, and colder temperatures. :uh:

Abraxas

Reaction score
I think they are going to get it now. I think I won't complain about my little freezing rain, and colder temperatures. :uh:

We have a winter advisory but it's only for central Ohio. It's one time I'm glad to live in the north-east corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online