Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Bet the vinyl will sound very good, I agree with the upgrade as mine does the same but I am finding that sometimes the BLU RAY is cheaper, we will see...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Are you going to recollect all your videos/music on "Red Ray" when it takes over for Blu-Ray in a couple years Master Wharfedale??

I can guess your answer I think...:heheh:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
No I am not, I will stop at blu ray until they make players that don't play them then I will stop buying everything and live on memories...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Sox and I agree with you, we've talked about this before.;)

The replacement for BR is already on the table, it's a 32 bit based system so it will offer a lot more bandwith than the BR does.

Gone from VHS to DVD...just started buying Blu Rays last year when the prices came down. Have no interest in the 3D side of things, they are a decade away from sorting that out and am not buying another library no matter what they come out with down the road.:nw:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
It would be good if they brought out a system that plays the blu ray as well but cannot see it. They will always be looking for new stuff, Blu Ray is good enough for me and that is that.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
296182_571506132900147_2068621664_n.jpg

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Quality atmospheric music, here is another band I really need to check out more. I love the dark tones, distorted bass sounds, the vocals are good too. I will be pinching my sons SIGUR ROS album to give them more of a listen, a GOOD 8 out of ten !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirvu Alex

Staff online

Members online