Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I bought a brand new vinyl copy of Grand Illusion last year and agree it's one of their best.

Played my vinyl copy of Boston's "Don't Look Back", and considering it's over 30 years old it sounded almost brand new. Have to give my little brother credit, almost all of the old vinyl he left behind is in excellent condition.

Boston's first two albums are head and shoulders their best and I have both on good quality vinyl now.:D

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
'Cause this is symphonic-DEATH-metal.icon_exclaim.gif

ahahah I see! So they have to sing as if they were like zombies! :p (just joking! ;-) )

-----

Lou/Realm, the song you've posted is really amazing: lyrics, music and voice! 8/10

Ps: as for PJ Harvey, if you haven't listened to her last album "Let England Shake", well, I really suggest you to give it a try! ;-)

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I've still got the original vinyl Don't Look Back and cassette of Boston. I bought them around the time I was having driving lessons. The vinyl still sounds good and unbelievably the cassette still sounds great. I always liked cassettes and I've got a little metal one that I wear on a chain round my neck. Brad Delp is the best American singer in my view.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Another old Rod Stewart record, "Gasoline Alley", my vinyl copy.

Rod-Stewart-Gasoline-Alley-523286.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online