Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
^ Like your last two plays!
smiley1638_zps374f0ab0.gif

"Detroit Rock City" - KISS
I feel uptight, on a Saturday night...

DestroyerRemastered1_zps86377e3d.jpg

Last edited:

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
+9 Celsius, overcast supposed to rain most of the day but tomorrow clear skies +21 C...so BBQ time.:tup:

Nice! :cheers2

We have had heavy rain...we need it, but not quite this way, hahaha. Almost broke the record for stand alone day with most rain. We had over 9 inches here, others got hit harder.

The San Antonio International Airport by Saturday afternoon had recorded 9.87 inches of rain since midnight, causing nearly all streams and rivers to experience extraordinary flooding. The highest amount of rainfall recorded since midnight was 15.5 inches at Olmos Creek at Dresden Drive.

More Here

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I was thinking of you watching the news last night...talk about TOO much of a good thing. Hope everything gets back to normal soon Phil.

So far looks good, mid 20's and no wind or rain forecast, BBQ is on.:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Clean vocals yep.
Far as Saxon goes I need heaps. So far I have Saxon, Wheels of Steel, Strong Arms of the Law, Denim will arrive soon, Crusader, Unleash the Beast, Metalhead, Call to Arms and Sacrifice.

You have plenty of time Riff, I was amazed how many albums Saxon has put out over the years. You going to get any of their live albums??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online