Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

The arrangement is too busy in sections and the production values are poor. There are sections of the song that I love and sections that sound like an angry yet swinging beehive .Good musicianship. 6.0/10

My favorite song from that criminally underrated record. 8/10

Now for something a little off the wall.

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
Re: Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

^^Nice score Pat.:hab:

Of all the ones you posted I'd take the Arthur Brown and Hawkwind records off your hands.:D

LOL. If I come across those again, I'll let you know. There is a copy of "Space Ritual," but it has some wear to the cover and LP. I'd say VG or VG+ condition. Have to get a better look.

EDIT - I have 3 Amboy Dukes LPs that I have got in the last month. Really digging this band a lot.

Aero

Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

^^^ The initial melody sounds a lot like "It's a Pirate's Life". :****: Still a good song. 7.5/10.

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
558695_10151145610646118_95111891_n.jpg

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I've got the exact opposite problem. An empty house. It's cool sometimes, but I miss my kids a lot. I only have Rex (my dog) left to play with.

He's 13, so what he does mostly is sleep and leave hair everywhere.
Hmmm come to think of it, that's kinda what I do.

Today, while Rex slept, I got the Christmas village set up. I used to take great care when doing this, but now I have a 4 year old grandson that's going to put things where he wants them, so I just get it on the table and plug in the lights.

I also got all the laundry done. I did something ornery and I'll probably get in trouble, but I don't care, it's worth it.

I had a basket of the Missus' unmentionables to put away. I never fold these things because they're silk and who's ever gonna know they weren't folded?

Anyhow, I dumped the basket on the bed. Her slingshots have 4 hooks each on them, and a couple of them were hooked together. I started to unhook them, but the devil on my left shoulder got the better of me, and I hooked them all together. 8 of them.

I'm really gonna hear it tomorrow morning.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Nice catch on Slade. Always thought they were so popular, they sold so many records yet... it's hard to find any of their albums, which is very strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.