Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

Good singing and guitar work! I liked the song well enough but it just went on for a bit too long for me 7/10

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

I’m feeling warm and fuzzy over some of y’all’s concern for me so I’m going to share. :cheers2 He happened to have a ticket for the seat next to me at the Styx concert June 3, plays bass and is into music as much as if not more than I am! What more can an old classic rock chick like me ask for? Having someone special in one’s life who shares one’s musical interests in a big way is definitely NOT overrated! :woot::woot:

OR11.jpg

Sweet :grinthumb I also met the bloke in my life at a gig :grinthumb

Everybody else looking good too :cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
New Testament album Dark Roots of Earth. Loved it first time, second time like it more. Great album.
TESTAMENT-Dark-Roots-of-Earth.jpg

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

Possibly, they are considered a not bad commercial rock band, but I never liked their music. Please, excuse me, Sunny. 2/10.

Stiff n Cold

Square Peg, Round Hole.
Reaction score
1991-slave-to-the-grind.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I read somewhere recently that Putin is one of the richest men in the world :wtf:

That would not surprise me he is one of the most devious as well.

I watched a documentary about doing business in Russia and that was an eye opener for sure.

Right now they operate almost like gangsters, I call it the "Al Capone" business model. Hopefully when Putin is gone the people get to choose an honest leader, or at least someone who isn't ex-KGB.

I would never invest a penny in Russia myself, not because the people are not friendly or anything but because like China the authorities can shut you down take away your license and confiscate your company's assets at anytime. I remember a Texas oil executive being interviewed on 60 Minutes complained that his company helped bring a large portion of Russia's antiquated oil and gas sector up to date, but just when they were starting to make some money for all their work Putin appropriated the company along with a few others and that was that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.