Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Indeed it is, well spotted LG! 1998 M.G F Convertible.

I don't know about the first owner, but the previous owner has had her for 7 years and tells me he's barely driven it, which I can see because it's nearly immaculate. But even if things do go wrong I'm happy to deal with it because she's just far too much fun to drive! :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I hope you are right...do you fit comfortably in it though? You are most likely brushing the roof when you sit in the driver's seat.:heheh:

If you do buy it, I know you are going to enjoy yourself,,,including a few speeding tickets most likely.:grinthumb

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

I've driven small cars since day one, even if my knees are bent I'll manage easily. And I don't need to break the speed limit to have fun in this car, just the feeling of air rushing past my head is all I need! :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I would take long odds that you will get at least One ticket Sal...thing about sports cars is they are Made to go fast and you don't realize the speed sometimes.

That's why I've never owned a motorcycle, I would most likely be a fatality in no time, the power and speed is such a rush it's almost irresistible.

I hope things work out for you, and there should be room for a picnic basket in the boot if I'm not mistaken, when you take a special friend for a test drive.:tup:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

Tomorrow I'm sorting out the final proceedings of a car loan, so I can own this baby:

cp5402633675391507814.jpg

Isn't she beautiful? :D

Yes Sal...she is very beautiful! Congratulations! :grinthumb

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

00010709-173415_catl_600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics