Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Focus-In-And-Out-Of-Foc-458896.jpg

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

so after all the bs that has happened recently with me between myself and a friend we went to the megadeth show to see them motorhead and volbeat, but now we are no longer talking and I am pretty shocked quite honestly since a week before that we were hanging out joking around laughing smiling and having a good time seeing a ****ing killer show. It is a bit frustrating since we made up and she was pretty adamant about us avoiding shit that made us fight (funny thing was it was always about being blown off and the courtesy to tell one they are not really in a social mood so it was really something that was so easily avoidable, but no) so it's a bit of a shocker she got mad about something stupid and just went from being cool a few hours before to saying **** it bye and blocking my number (she did that previously yet unblocked it for the show). Only conclusion that makes sense to me is she is a selfish bitch who uses people and does not like things not going her way and likes one way friendships that suit her.

but w.e haha just living life loving my friends and trying to get some shit together so i can move soon.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Ouch. That must suck. But wait ... You like a guy who's into other guys? What?

:bonk:

And I'm a girl who's into other girls. Nothing odd about any of that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online