Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Hahaha... I just finished playing this on vinyl! :grinthumb

Now

Rolling-Stones-Its-Only-Rock-N-R-536897.jpg

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

No comment on the bass, but I would advise waiting on the tattoo Nolo...at least until you bulk up your "chicken wings" a little...:D

No offense intended Nolo, but you did say you were worried your arms weren't developed enough to show off a nice tattoo recently. I think just continue playing your bass, doing concerts and after fighting off the "Hordes of admiring female fans", then your arms will be perfect for a Peacock tattoo.:tup:

You're right, but it's not easy to wait. I might think of also lip piercing before tattoo... urgh, so many plans going on. :heheh:

"Hordes of admiring female fans"
:heheh:
I'll stick with just fans.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

No Offense to Slip intended, I know he loves his Merlot.;)
:heheh: None taken but I went from all the lighter bodied cabs and reds and ended up content with mostly California Merlots..
When I was younger and worked as a bus boy for a restaurant, they served for dessert a shot of Burgandy with a slice of white jack cheese and a cold red apple.
I wasn't a drinker but I would sample that Burgandy a few times.. Nowdays I guess maybe that strong Red wine taste is what I like as long as it dosn't have a strong bite or overpowering berry added like currant.
White wine does nothing for me any more.. To acidic and burns on the way down and leaves me with a belly ache..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirvu Alex

Staff online

Members online