Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

SWEET!! :grinthumb

-2332004926471200.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

No comment on the bass, but I would advise waiting on the tattoo Nolo...at least until you bulk up your "chicken wings" a little...:D

No offense intended Nolo, but you did say you were worried your arms weren't developed enough to show off a nice tattoo recently. I think just continue playing your bass, doing concerts and after fighting off the "Hordes of admiring female fans", then your arms will be perfect for a Peacock tattoo.:tup:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

2618748180_c776c2e386_z.jpg

First try of this, positively underwhelmed. The Barossa Valley cleanskin Shiraz I finished off earlier was a much finer drop, this one has too much potency and not enough flavour. My desired inebriation is being accomplished at least. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I don't like the hybrids either Sal. You live in a country that produces my favorite pure Cabernet Sauvignon in the world, Chile being second.

I am not a big Shiraz fan...it's not as full bodied as a properly aged Cabernet, but it beats Merlot hands down for me. No Offense to Slip intended, I know he loves his Merlot.;)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

^^I don't like the hybrids either Sal. You live in a country that produces my favorite pure Cabernet Sauvignon in the world, Chile being second.

I am not a big Shiraz fan...it's not as full bodied as a properly aged Cabernet, but it beats Merlot hands down for me. No Offense to Slip intended, I know he loves his Merlot.;)

I'm curious to know what your favourite is LG?

I used to be a Shiraz only drinker because it was all I knew at the time, but my Uncle has since introduced me to some of the other vines. I had a good Merlot with him the other day, was nice and smooth and full of flavour. My favourites so far though have been Cabernet and Shiraz Cabernet, it must be the strong, intense flavour that I desire.

Also, French wine has nothing over South Australian wine! :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I agree, France produces some good wines but the prices are outrageous! I can easily find an equivalent from Aus or Chile that satisfies my needs, and besides many wines from famous European vineyards you are paying for the name on the bottle as much as what's inside.

Hard to specify a particular brand Sal, they vary all the time over here. But years ago there was a small vineyard in the McLaren Vale, "Seaview" that had a very good wine at a great price. They were swallowed up by Wyndham Estate I think and they stopped selling the Seaview Cabernet I enjoyed. I bought two cases about 12 years ago, I have two bottles left, just wished I bought 10 cases it has aged beautifully.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianaMcC

Members online