Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Listening To September 2011

Alesana - A Lunatic's Lament

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Just feeling a little lonely this week.

Me forgetting to respond to your text probably didn't help. :uh:

I get that way too sometimes, then I just turn on my music or call up my best friend. :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Me forgetting to respond to your text probably didn't help. :uh:

I get that way too sometimes, then I just turn on my music or call up my best friend. :)

Nah, it's alright. My text was only to make sure you were doing ok. I hadn't heard from you so I figured a text would be good response or not.

It's also just this week. I haven't gone out much, haven't had the energy to do so. Been working hard this week, and still adjusting to my meds. Just taking a lot out of me this week.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Nah, it's alright. My text was only to make sure you were doing ok. I hadn't heard from you so I figured a text would be good response or not.

It's also just this week. I haven't gone out much, haven't had the energy to do so. Been working hard this week, and still adjusting to my meds. Just taking a lot out of me this week.

My new work hours were taking a lot out of me, plus I was spending time with a couple of friends and going to see mom on top of the gym. :bonk:

I know the meds thing can be hard. I once took some medication that zonked me out for 18 hours straight when I was a teen. My stepmom literally came into my room and checked my pulse to see if I was still alive. When I woke up, I was a zombie. I went and got some Subway and some gas and came home and went straight back to sleep. :heheh:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

My new work hours were taking a lot out of me, plus I was spending time with a couple of friends and going to see mom on top of the gym. :bonk:

I know the meds thing can be hard. I once took some medication that zonked me out for 18 hours straight when I was a teen. My stepmom literally came into my room and checked my pulse to see if I was still alive. When I woke up, I was a zombie. I went and got some Subway and some gas and came home and went straight back to sleep. :heheh:

Yeah, there's been a lot of work for me to do this week, so it's taking some time to get used to while i'm on my meds. Because they make me not stress, and calm, but when its mixed with a lot of work, it kind of makes me sleepy.

Though, this week has given me some time to watch some movies. I've enjoyed quite a few of them ones i've been watching. Regardless of the rating Netflix has been giving them.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Yeah, there's been a lot of work for me to do this week, so it's taking some time to get used to while i'm on my meds. Because they make me not stress, and calm, but when its mixed with a lot of work, it kind of makes me sleepy.

Though, this week has given me some time to watch some movies. I've enjoyed quite a few of them ones i've been watching. Regardless of the rating Netflix has been giving them.

I'm actually thinking of signing up for a Netflix account. Not sure if the rates are different for Alaska though. I do have a Wii though. Can't you access Netflix from Wii?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I'm actually thinking of signing up for a Netflix account. Not sure if the rates are different for Alaska though. I do have a Wii though. Can't you access Netflix from Wii?

Yeah. You can access Netflix from a 360, a Wii, a TV with wireless, PS3, and your computer. It's pretty nice. You should get it.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

I'll have to check it out. Or I could always just use the Red Box. Been wanting to see Bridesmaids. :D My cable was out for about a week and got fixed today. Kinda sucks that I had just woken up looking like hell and the repairguy ended up being a totaly babe. :bonk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online