Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Listening To Vol 14

51X0dwpnoyL._SS500_.jpg

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Listening To Vol 14

8923-emerson-lake-palmer-tarkus.jpg

Now Playing: Tarkus

:rock:

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

I know i am super new, but i thought i would just get it out of the way at the beginning; yep, I am a chubby chick :p :p :p

These were both taken this past Saturday while out to dinner with friends. The unblurry people are my hubby (just celebrated our 12th anniversary, and our little one, age 5)
_MG_3922rcccBblur.jpg

And this is a wholly unflattering photo my 5-year-old snapped of me enjoying a Gin & Tonic during dinner. I am including it because...well...we should also get this out of the way at the beginning: I love me some G&T!
_MG_3909rccc.jpg

It's okay. You're not the only "chubby" chick here. I'm on the chunky side. I know eventually these days I'll lose the weight... once I figure out how to stop loving food so much. :heheh:

Great pics. You look like a friend of mine from high school. Oh and you're daughters a little cutiepie.

one of my cutest dresses & my new wingtip oxfords. ♥

303089_260647200636379_100000733047572_860150_71977505_n.jpg

You're too adorable my sweet lady. I know I've replied to this on your Tumblr but I WANT THAT DRESS! Oh and as I've said before, I love your glasses.

Fabulous pics everybody! :grinthumb

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

just talked to a friend. found out someone broke into their house while they were sleeping. also found out that a few days ago someone was walking down the street in a scream mask and looked into the side of the house near where they let dog out.
creepy shit. had someone try to break into my place when I was sleeping. my ex woke me up hearing the door being jiggled and ran into my step dads room got his gun turned the down stairs lights on. heard it stop. let me dogs down stairs. nothing thankfully. sucked never leave my phone any where but with me and always charge it since I left that shit down stairs and my ex's shit was dead.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I really hate thieves.

same. i mean if youre gonna steal shit dont do it while someone is home esp when there is a cop car in the driveway. my step dad is a state trooper here so I was kinda of laughing this person was obviously stupid. i was kinda out of it. it was 4 am my ex woke up since she is a light sleeper and was shaking me. she said she heard the door being jiggled downstairs I was like yea okay w.e youre hearing shit. then I listen I heard it too and then heard my dogs going nuts like they only do with people they do not know outside the house.

luckily they took off when the lights went on downstairs,but I'd def freak if they were in the house. that would make my heart pound through my chest.
my friend had his house robbed before. the idiot used the credit cards lol.

but this girl saw this dude walking down the street at 12 am in a scream mask. woulda called the cops if I was her esp after he started looking into the house.
glad they are okay, but they are shaken up pretty badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanStone

Members online