Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

Cool! Are you going to have some shading done?

Perhaps. I'm not completely sure what I want to do with it yet. There's a million possibilities.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

Perhaps. I'm not completely sure what I want to do with it yet. There's a million possibilities.

You might take a photo of your Cat with you and see if the Artist can get it even closer.
What ever you decide to do it`s a cool tat and congrats to you!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

You might take a photo of your Cat with you and see if the Artist can get it even closer.
What ever you decide to do it`s a cool tat and congrats to you!

The guy who did the tattoo was being a bit of a smartass and recommended I get a cityscape behind a godzilla cat with lazers coming out of his eyes beaming at millions of mice people, with smoke coming out of his ears, and with sunglasses.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

The guy who did the tattoo was being a bit of a smartass and recommended I get a cityscape behind a godzilla cat with lazers coming out of his eyes beaming at millions of mice people, with smoke coming out of his ears, and with sunglasses.

:) I was thinking more of a befitting memorial to your pet, a little shading to match your cat`s pattern and maybe a yard scene surround him/her... but that`s because I`m old and thus...I think old. Just remember, ink is forever!

Michelle Delio said "Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it.... Tattooing therefore, is a way of keeping the spiritual and material needs of my body in balance."

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

:) I was thinking more of a befitting memorial to your pet, a little shading to match your cat`s pattern and maybe a yard scene surround him/her... but that`s because I`m old and thus...I think old. Just remember, ink is forever!

Michelle Delio said "Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it.... Tattooing therefore, is a way of keeping the spiritual and material needs of my body in balance."

Yeah, that's probably what i'm going to do. I went in and they asked if I had a picture of my actual cat and I said "no, this is just a spur of the moment thing", so they did an outline. And I was surprised that the outline we found online looks very identical to my actual cat. So making a memorial tattoo out of it won't be too hard.

Plus, even if it didn't look like my cat, I still have his name tattooed below it, so it's already sort of a memorial kind of thing :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online