Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Listening To Vol 12

From what I hear "Abbey Road" is usually regarded as The Beatles' masterpiece. I fancy "Sgt. Pepper..." the most though so I fully recommend picking it up at the record store. :D

I've heard the same thing about Abbey Road. When it comes to asking people what the best Beatles album is. The answer will either be White, Sgt Peppers, Abby Road or Revolver.

My hubby says that Sgt Peppers is definitely one of their best. I'll be adding it to my list of "must have for my vinyl collection". :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I've heard the same thing about Abbey Road. When it comes to asking people what the best Beatles album is. The answer will either be White, Sgt Peppers, Abby Road or Revolver.

My hubby says that Sgt Peppers is definitely one of their best. I'll be adding it to my list of "must have for my vinyl collection". :grinthumb

I know a fair number of people that fancy "Rubber Soul" the most as well but even so it's obvious that the later Beatles albums were the best. :D

Fatal Tragedy- Dream Theater

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

YOU JUST WON.......

I love scam spam email. This one is particularly humorous to me because it's so short yet full of really stupid contradictions.

So, let's see here.... skipping the silliness of winning a "lottery" of sorts based soley on my email, let's look at who is sponsoring this:

BBC Online Promo in conjuction (is that like conjunction?) with Coca-Cola.
Ok, perhaps reasonable.
Simply send my info to PepsiOnlineGames (wait, are Pepsi and Coca-Cola the same now?) to an email address in Hong Kong.

So, BBC Online, which is currently based out of Hong Kong and working with both Coca-Cola AND Pepsi Online are ready to give me $1.6 million because my email address just happened to be pulled out of a pickle barrel somewhere at (perhaps) Yahoo's headquarters?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. If that's not legit, I don't know what would be. Cya'll later, I'm going on vacation!!!!

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

Visuel%20GOTYE%20-%20Like%20Drawing%20Blood.jpg

(Like Drawing Blood - Gotye)

NP: A Distinctive Sound

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

I agree, Rockstar is about the worst tasting energy drink out there, and I've tried nearly all that's available here. And speaking of energy drink, I'm about to have my first taste of one of these:

us_14_about.png

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

A couple more pictures of me from the last week. In this one I'm standing next to the pile of weeds me and my Uncle pulled up one by one:

pic0083.jpg

And this is me mowing the front lawn:

pic0090f.jpg

Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

Looking good, Sal..It's great to know that the weather is nice somewhere in the world:tongue::heheh:

Eberg - you two make a lovely couple, and nice wheels! (What did you do to you hand btw?)

Astrid looking gorgeous as usual :)

MP & Craig - good pics, looking fine the both of you!

Thanks, Tray :)

and since I've made an ass of myself telling the story many times already.. what's once more..:bonk:

The night before prom, a customer yelled at me about a dollar yogurt parfait not being up to his standard, I don't even make them, that's morning prep work.. On my way back to the freezer to get the yogurt to put more in, I took a swing at the wall because I was incredibly pissed.. Usually I'm smart enough to pull back, but this time I followed through on my swing and broke my hand and popped 2 fingers out of place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TGIElvis7

Members online

No members online now.