What are the most creepiest/disturbing songs you've heard ?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Both Manson and Richard Ramirez deserved death penalty in my opinion given their respective cases. Disturbing and creepy is also some of the comments on the Night Prowler video making out that Ramirez liking Ac/dc was somehow awesome.

Manson was originally sentenced to death but it was commuted to life. You can usually tell who's on the Row in California by the prison. Manson's at Corcoran, Ramirez at San Quentin. (Sorry, I watch "Lock Up" a lot. :tongue:)

I still think it's crazy that Manson wrote music. Even more crazy that some big name artists have honored it by covering him. :bonk:

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
There was a old member on here a year back that was really into Charles Manson's music. He had a album by him and thought it was excellent and praised it all the time.. He pretty much set himself up for a few bricks when ever he talked about how talented Charles Manson was..

I'd have to say Nirvana's song Rape Me comes to mind for demented reasons and just plain creepy to me even though from what I have heard the song was just a metaphor for Kurt and he wanted to get a message across.

Manson's music may have been OK, never heard any of it. But one thing's for sure, he didn't take rejection very well.

Last edited:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
No, but neither did he directly kill anyone.

I think, even though he was found guitly on conspiracy charges, he fell under some sort of joint responsibility thing or something like that, so he was found also guilty of the murders. Just as guilty as the ones who actually committed the crimes.

Only fair. They were, after all, a family, right?

Reaction score
Well I know this first one isn't necessarily a "creepy" song in general but the first part always kinda creeped me out :uh: Radioactive by Gene Simmons

And this version of "This is Halloween" creeped me out more than the one from "Nightmare Before Christmas".

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
While not creepy enough to give me nightmares this old Blue Oyster Cult song comes to mind, "Joan Crawford", the lyrics evoke a sense of malevolence and the music is a perfect match. Leave it to BOC to use Christine's autobiography "Mommy Dearest" as inspiration for a song.

And I love the whole album, probably the last great BOC record they ever released.

Reaction score
Sorry about the above post. I'm kinda new to this. But though this song isn't creepy in general, the beginning is rather eerie.

And this version creeped me out more than the original from
"Nightmare Before Christmas". Marilyn Manson just adds that touch.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^No worries Mrs. Nicksimmons, if you even need help with anything in the forum just ask one of us and we'll get things sorted.;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online