What are the most creepiest/disturbing songs you've heard ?

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
I think we've all at some stage listened through a song and thought about how eerie/creepy/disturbing it sounds and I wanted to make a thread devoted to songs that really unnerved you or made you shiver or chilled your very bones in the worst way possible.

I saw a Documentary where they show how this song was created, the percussionist hitting meat to get those sounds and those reversed strings are just wow.. creepy, yet beautiful.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
To me no other writer I've heard goes into darker places to purge his demons than Justin Furstenfeld and does it so convincingly! Also, no other writer gives that much of a spotlight into his real life, mental state and flaws than him!

Blue October-The End

Blue October-The Flight (Lincoln To Minneapolis)

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
I mentioned this one before in your sad songs thread, the song still creeps me out.

Bloodrock - DOA
Ohh I really like this.. I knew this thread would be a good idea :heheh:
Another creepy tune from the early 70's.

Atomic Rooster - Death Walks Behind You
Amazing intro!

To me no other writer I've heard goes into darker places to purge his demons than Justin Furstenfeld and does it so convincingly! Also, no other writer gives that much of a spotlight into his real life, mental state and flaws than him!

Blue October-The End
Oh wow that's really good stuff.. Going to have to check this band out :grinthumb

Revolution 9

I've never heard anything quite like this.. This song is definitely haunted haha

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Haunting vampire ballad from BOC.

Blue Oyster Cult - I Love the Night

and another

Blue Oyster Cult - After Dark

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members