What are the most creepiest/disturbing songs you've heard ?

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Hmm I think we have had a similar thread a while ago so trying not to repeat myself with the same tracks I have chosen
" Diane " by THERAPY . The subject matter etc.....disturbing being the word. :uh:......this song always gives me the creeps

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Similarly, didn't Charles Manson claim to be inspired by the Beatles Helter Skelter? That doesn't make it a bad song, just a sick mind's interpretation.

There was a old member on here a year back that was really into Charles Manson's music. He had a album by him and thought it was excellent and praised it all the time.. He pretty much set himself up for a few bricks when ever he talked about how talented Charles Manson was..

I'd have to say Nirvana's song Rape Me comes to mind for demented reasons and just plain creepy to me even though from what I have heard the song was just a metaphor for Kurt and he wanted to get a message across.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
There was a documentary about Manson on TV, about a year ago, which made me feel sick. I had to switch it off.

Ya.. what kind of people out there find that whole scene he did with his little murdering clan entertaining?? :wtf: Pretty sick in my book..

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Both Manson and Richard Ramirez deserved death penalty in my opinion given their respective cases. Disturbing and creepy is also some of the comments on the Night Prowler video making out that Ramirez liking Ac/dc was somehow awesome.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I see the Coop has been well represented. I'll add a couple. They don't creep me out, but the subject matter is pretty gnarly.

His From The Inside album, released in 1978, was his first effort after a stay in a facility for alcoholism. It's a collection of songs he wrote about the people, both patients and professionals, he met while in there, hence the title. How much is factual and how much is embellished, I don't know. Don't really care, either. It's The Coop, doing what he does best. Taking a good hard look and the seedy underbelly of humanity.

This cut, Millie And Billie, is about two lovers that off their respective spouses in order to be together.

Even with the dark subject matter, Coop manages to inject a bit of his trademark camp into the song:

Oh Billie it's fresh in my memory
The night that it had to be done
You with your pick axe and scissors
And you with your shovel and gun

And I liked your late husband Donald
But such torture his memory brings
All sliced up and sealed tight in baggies
Guess love makes you do funny things

It's a pretty good album. It doesn't get a lot of mention anywhere I've ever been. I think it might be because he was clean and sober, and maybe had lost a step. Not the case.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.