Reaction score
Laughlin Amphitheater (Laughlin, NV)

Steve Miller Band / Joan Jet and the Blackhearts - May 18
Toby Keith - October 19

Bought my tickets already!

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Well, Hard Rock Hell, is looking good this year, some great bands over the 3 days, Arthur Brown, Gentlemens Pistols, Uli Jon Roth to name but 3 on the Thursday night, should be a good few days, I am going there with my good friend Lou so get ready Wales...

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
We are now three for Hard Rock Hell, anyone else going? Electric Mary, Groan, Black Star Riders, Voodoo Six, Tracer, Airborne and Michael Monroe to name a few more. It will be a ripper of a festival and there will be a few pubs near by to boot...bring it on:)

analoggal

Woman of the Country
Reaction score
2014 New Orleans Jazz Festival

This year's New Orleans Jazz Festival lineup has been announced. Since New Orleans is just down the road apiece from us, I'm pretty excited. The rather impressive artists' list includes such greats as Eric Clapton, Santana, John Foggerty, Robert Plant, Sonny Landreth, Chaka Khan, and Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band, to name just a few. The Festival sounds like the perfect excuse for hubby & me to put the "Closed" sign on our business, hop on the bike, and head out - as a plus, late-April's weather is unbelievably beautiful down here - I think we have all the ingredients for a dream trip.

2014 New Orleans Jazz Festival

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Sonisphere gets better and better, what a line up, Alestorm, Sisters Of Mercy, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Chas and Dave, Anthrax, Slayer, Electric Wizard, Wilco Johnson and Alice In Chains to name a few...

Fever

Reaction score
I am going to see Journey/Steve Miller this Thursday.On June 29. I am going to see Pat Benatar and Neil Geraldo(Neil gets billing now with Pat) with Rick Springfield

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online