Upcoming Concert Schedules

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Bruce Springsteen's just announced UK dates for the summer, I'd love to go but I'm not sure I can afford another gig ticket at the moment, I might have to drop a lot of unsubtle hints about Christmas presents...

He is worth seeing, I saw him do his Pete Seeger songs and that was fantastic, never seen him do his own stuff but would like too, will be expensive. I have too many gigs to go to and festivals so will be broke for next few months at least:)

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
OMG!!!...the Rolling Stones have now been added to the line up for the 'Concert for Sandy Relief' at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday, which may (hopefully) turn out to be the most memorable show that I have ever attended, and is now actually taking on 'Live Aid' proportions musically with the huge names they have on the bill. Don't know if the Stones, The Who, and at least one of the Beatles (Macca) have ever been all together in one show before.

THE ROLLING STONES ANNOUNCED AS PERFORMERS AT

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
My favourite venue has some great bands coming very soon :grinthumb

I'm going to see Regina Spector tonight, Tame Impala next week - my fave dance band Hot Chip in Jan and Band Of Horses also in Jan. Lots of others coming but I can't afford to see them all.

Enmore Theatre

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Check out this great Prog festival in Rotherham UK at the beginning of April 2013...great line up over 2 days...

HRH-Prog-logo.jpg

Already confirmed are Hawkwind, The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, The Enid, Caravan, Mostly Autumn, TesseracT, Aeon Zen, Enochian Theory, Order of Voices and Antlered Man for the inaugural event – with many more to follow. I believe Curved Air and Uli Jon Roth will be there.

I have seen a lot of these but would be good to get there:)

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Got a few shows lined up this year, but nothing comes close to this....Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers just announced their summer tour, they seem to be doing smaller theatres, including 5 nights at the Beacon Theatre which is like a 10 minute walk from our apartment!!...

TomPetty.com > News > 2013 TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED!

Tickets not on sale until 25th March, so now all I need is a strategy to actually get one, as the Beacon only holds maybe 2,500...so that's just 12,500 tickets to go around for a guy who could probably sell out at least a couple of shows at Yankee Stadium.

Fever

Reaction score
Whitesnake is coming to Raleigh NC In July .I might go but I will probably have trouble finding someone to go with me

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Been a slow start this year but thats changing
Last Night Esben & The Witch/Heliotropes
Monday Sigur Ros at MSG
Wednesday Kate Nash
Friday Boy

Coming Up
Foals
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Riverside