Unpopular Albums That You Like?

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I know Dave Gilmour & Roger Waters hated "Atom Heart Mother", though I don't mind it for the Opening 24 Minute track of "Atom Heart Mother", "Summer '68" & "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast". :D

Khor1255

Reaction score
I know Dave Gilmour & Roger Waters hated "Atom Heart Mother", though I don't mind it for the Opening 24 Minute track of "Atom Heart Mother", "Summer '68" & "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast". :D
Of all the older Floyd albums that is the one I like least. Sounds a little too adult contemporary to me.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Of all the older Floyd albums that is the one I like least. Sounds a little too adult contemporary to me.

^^Fair enough, I'll probably be the only person here to like it more than Ummagumma studio bit, I like the Live Bit from Ummagumma though. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Damn. About 90% of my collection is unpopular artists/titles.

Nothing wrong with being on your Own island Pat...:heheh:

Not sure if this is a good example or not but I'll toss it into the ring anyway.

The Cars 3rd album, "Panorama". It might have done alright commercially but was considered a disappointment among many Cars fan's. It's my personal favorite of their discography.

41PRlPaaDGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
Paris Bigtowne 2061 It was the 2nd lp,Some very good tracks on it that nobody paid attention to:uh:
Paris-Outlaw Game

Paris-New Orleans

Imp

Banned
Reaction score
I keep seeing reference to Pink Floyd's The Division Bell and I don't recall it being an unpopular album. Avid Floyd fans may consider it a lesser Floyd album it still went something like 3x platinum. I just don't get how y'all can call a platinum album unpopular.

Last edited:

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I forgot Sonic Attack by Hawkwind. It contains Angels of Death, which is a great track despite being released as a single.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online