Unpopular Albums That You Like?

Khor1255

Reaction score
I don't think either of those Floyd albums are unpopular here in The States. I mean, I didn't like them but they still get a lot of radio airplay.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think either of those Floyd albums are unpopular here in The States. I mean, I didn't like them but they still get a lot of radio airplay.

The Final Cut for me was probably their more unpopular work.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Unpopular can mean more than how well they sold or how much airplay they got, I can say with certainty that die hard early PF/Syd Barrett fans would want to roast me on a spit if I told them I prefer both Momentary and the Division Bell to Piper...:D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unpopular can mean more than how well they sold or how much airplay they got, I can say with certainty that die hard early PF/Syd Barrett fans would want to roast me on a spit if I told them I prefer both Momentary and the Division Bell to Piper...:D

Heck I prefer those albums to the likes of The Final Cut or even Obscured by Clouds.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heh To be fair I don't dislike The Final Cut as such, it will just sit at the bottom of the pile of albums I listen to the most, I would listen to Ummagumma more. :heheh:
It is just the particular sound of the music on it that didn't particularly appeal to me but Momentary and Division Bell did.

Khor1255

Reaction score
I much prefer early Floyd, but different opinions is one of the things that make the world interesting.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online