Trolling About Bands On Youtube

Eoin Koenig

Reaction score
I use YouTube as 'Eoinposse'. Unfortunately though, a user named 'Justin Bieber Pwns All ' has created a video of his 'favorite classic rock artists'. However, the artists he lists are teen crap pop artists, as opposed to good bands.

Maybe he got Rush mixed up with a certain Nickelodeon boy band?

Best Classic Rock Bands - YouTube

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Out of those 3, Big Time Rush easily wins. But I have to admit, One Direction might be better. ;)

Obvious trolling is obvious. Good trolling is subtle and nuanced. :p

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Is that for real? I haven't ever finished a song by any of those artists. :bonk:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Is that for real? I haven't ever finished a song by any of those artists. :bonk:

Big Time Rush is pretty good. While none of the modern boy bands have that classy choir group kind of feel that I liked from Backstreet Boys (except for, of course, The Warblers), they have some songs that do have a late 90s kind of feel to them. And of course Snoop Dogg guests on this track which makes it even better:

Anyhoo... the internet and trolling go together like cookies and milk. There's no way to avoid it. Anybody'd have to be extremely silly to think the "classic rock" video in the first post wasn't made completely as a joke.

That's one of the (many) good things about this board, not a lot of trolling. Mostly it's genuine sentiments on here.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol I saw that channel JustinBieberPwnsAll while I was watching Infidelamsterdam videos. Was when he was mentioning how lame it was for people who call themselves metal heads do nothing but troll Bieber videos. I agree with it too its not only lame but childish as well.

Berserker

Reaction score
Man, at least the chump with the videos isn't being overtly bothersome.

Only time I joined in on a monster flame fest was on an OT board at a discussion board for a certain marque of car. A dude who has another car signed up and cursed all the members in the off topic area and posted videos of himself weaving through traffic at over 140 mph. He also boasted about it and how he was never going to get caught. The OT got him fired from his job and a police investigation launched against him (he could have killed someone).

The guy was reckless, cocky and mean so I didn't feel too bad joking him when people photochopped him into ridiculous memes. But whether he is in jail or not, whether the beiber guy on youtube learns to appreciate classic rock or not, it doesn't matter.

If you feed the troll you are as bad as them. The best way to defeat them is the same way as defeating a hater: ignore them and be awesome.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I block trolls whenever they comment on any videos I post. I ignore, delete and block them.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notmrdurden

Staff online

Members online