Trivia

runtfan

Reaction score
Argent

What Argent tune was covered by Three Dog Night?

magnoliasteve

Reaction score
Back to Canada, what is the significance of the Bands Chad Allen and the Expressions and Black Belt?

By the way Atomic Rooster's Death Walks Behind You was one of my favorite albums of the early 70's. Didn't Crane commit suicide a few years ago?

Orion

I'm A Member
Reaction score
magnoliasteve said:
Back to Canada, what is the significance of the Bands Chad Allen and the Expressions and Black Belt?

By the way Atomic Rooster's Death Walks Behind You was one of my favorite albums of the early 70's. Didn't Crane commit suicide a few years ago?

Do you mean Brave Belt?

pooldude

Older than Dirt
Reaction score
magnoliasteve said:

Vincent Crane (lft) committed suicide in 1989, & long time Rooster drummer Paul Hammond (cntr) went out the same way in '93.

image.jpg

runtfan

Reaction score
Orion said:
Do you mean Brave Belt?

Yeah, assuming he meant "Brave Belt", those are Randy Bachman's pre and post Guess Who bands, and both contained Chad Allan. Brave Belt, after a couple of lineup changes, morphed into BTO.

In 1972, Peter Frampton was invited to join what American band (but politely declined to further pursue his solo career) ?

Orion

I'm A Member
Reaction score
runtfan said:
Yeah, assuming he meant "Brave Belt", those are Randy Bachman's pre and post Guess Who bands, and both contained Chad Allan. Brave Belt, after a couple of lineup changes, morphed into BTO.........

I was pretty sure that is what was meant good get. :D

runtfan

Reaction score
pooldude said:
Peter Frampton would have made it 6? :bonk:

jackson%20five.jpg

:spit: Umm...good guess, but no. Tito was holding down the lead guitar spot back then :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online