The Naked and Famous (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: The Naked and Famous

Awesome! Tell me what other tracks you like. :grinthumb I've been sampling more and I do like it. I used to only make threads for stuff I own but I'm finding way to much music to get it all at once. :heheh: I still need to buy While Heaven Wept. I made the thread after first hearing them and Harkat bought the album before mew as well. :heheh:

Punching In A Dream is my favorite so far. I've gotten through 3 songs on the album so far. I'm still listening to see if I hear more that I like. Very good band though, I wouldn't have found them without this thread, so I am happy I checked it out. :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Scratch that! This has become my favorite song!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes! I do like that one! I've downloaded the album for the time being and I really like this one! The live version will have to do for now as their isn't a studio version on youtube!

Frayed

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I can't wait until this band releases more work. They are very talented and have a very bright future ahead of them. That live version is fantastic as well. They sound amazing all around :grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

I want to mangle this thread title every time I see it pop up on "new posts". there's not one single naked & famous person here. gripe.gif

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I want to mangle this thread title every time I see it pop up on "new posts". there's not one single naked & famous person here. gripe.gif

You and your sick mind. :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Lynch, do you know that I know that this is going to be a response from you before I even click submit on threads like this! :oyea:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

Yes, Sal, the album is becoming on my priority list to get! You Aussies get to hear some good stuff before we do! :D

Hell yes we do! Actually if you're into this kinda thing I have plenty more to recommend, electro-pop is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, so just say the word and I'll line up some bands for you! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online