METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: The Firm

I wanted to post that one a couple days ago...yup...no audio

:wa: :wa:

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Re: The Firm

Love The Firm. My band used to play a couple of there songs in the war room where we would practice. I don't think we did any live though. Well here they are

Fortune Hunter

Radioactive

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
I saw them in 1985 at the Pacific Amphitheater in Costa Mesa. They put on a great show. Their first album didn't really move me. I thought it was bland save a couple of tracks. Mean Business was much better I thought.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Was to young to have seen them Live. Have seen bootlegs of them.
Thank goodness for those things, eh? If it weren't for them, the next generation wouldn't have known what they were like. I'm really not aware of any other live footage of the group other than a full lenght one which the clips above were from. Of course, there are loads of concert tapes recorded from the audience. Some of them were very nice sounding too.

On a related note, I NEVER saw Led-Zeppelin live...came down with bad food poisoning prior to their L.A. 6/21/77 show.

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Thank goodness for those things, eh? If it weren't for them, the next generation wouldn't have known what they were like. I'm really not aware of any other live footage of the group other than a full lenght one which the clips above were from. Of course, there are loads of concert tapes recorded from the audience. Some of them were very nice sounding too.

On a related note, I NEVER saw Led-Zeppelin live...came down with bad food poisoning prior to their L.A. 6/21/77 show.

Well never seen Led Zeppelin either. I have a bootleg CD of The Firm Live At The Hammersmith that I got years ago

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
I like The Firm alot, I always thought they were kinda special and stuck out more than the bands of that era. I've also heard some great boots from them around '85 and '86. Most people online don't seem to care too much for The Firm. I figure it's their loss.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online

No members online now.