The Craziest Person In Music?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I am soo glad i don't live in your town :).....that is some crazy shit...
also, i think i've heard about the guy LG was talking about..maybe in a metal documentary...

I don't see it myself but I did talk to one of the couples in a bar once that came from quite a ways to visit his grave but they were actually very normal. I guess for some the curiosity is enough. For the people desecrating the grave "in his honor" that's another story. :bonk:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I saw Screaming Lord Sutch play a gig in the early 80s Tray....he was pretty crazy.....but he didnt soil himself or murder anyone:)
Looked up on wiki about Burzum and GG.....frightening and very scary!!!
Better the loons we love like Iggy,Ozzy and Syd Barrett............shine on you crazy diamonds

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I saw Screaming Lord Sutch play a gig in the early 80s Tray....he was pretty crazy.....but he didnt soil himself or murder anyone:)
Looked up on wiki about Burzum and GG.....frightening and very scary!!!
Better the loons we love like Iggy,Ozzy and Syd Barrett............shine on you crazy diamonds

I agree and to think society complains about Marilyn Manson! :bonk: He isn't anything compared to the other guys! :heheh:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I agree and to think society complains about Marilyn Manson! :bonk: He isn't anything compared to the other guys! :heheh:

Agreed. Mason is actually a very smart man but he is smart in a similar way as John Lyndon. Which is to say that he's very bright but either is or comes off as really arrogant and pretentious and just seems like a complete douchebag.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Joe Meek was crackers and Lead Belly could be a real violent dude .

Last edited:

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Frank was not crazy. He was avant garde and brilliant.

You KNOW I love Frank lol..I really can't call him crazy..I just think he's a bit of a nutter/ A brilliant wonderful one tho :)

I miss his sense of humor :(

SOME WORDS OF WISDOM :)

Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something.
Frank Zappa

No change in musical style will survive unless it is accompanied by a change in clothing style. Rock is to dress up to.
Frank Zappa

One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds.
Frank Zappa

Politics is the entertainment branch of industry.
Frank Zappa

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe. -Zappa

R.i.p. Frank :bow:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Michael-Jackson-endangers-baby.jpg

15320510.jpg

Michael Jackson wins .....

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members