The Biggest Jerk In Music?

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Thinking about contemporary music, I'd say John Mayer. Telling anyone in the press who will listen about his sex life with Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston is just lame.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree about John Mayer......have you seen him with Rob Dyrdek? That is all he does is brag about what a "romeo" he is...

such a wanker!

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Yeah, John Mayer does have a high opinion of himself.

Although, I must admit I did get a kick out of it when he was being interviewed by some trashy magazine or something, and they asked him of his opinion on the public health debate in America at the time. This was after opening the interview with a question about the Nobel Peace Prize. He replied, and I quote:

Have you ever heard me play guitar? I’m really ******* good. You know what I’m bad at? Answering questions about public health care. This is not in my wheelhouse. Do you have any questions about music? I almost got a mad need to lighten up. You need to lighten up, because the questions you asked me were all troublemaking questions. If someone gave me the Nobel Peace Prize, and I didn’t deserve it, I would just shut my mouth and enjoy the hell out of it.

Which, while it does showcase the arrogance shown earlier, I do agree with the sentiments that no-one cares what John Mayer thinks about Obama's Peace prize, or the state of public health, or the next issue in this stupid interviewers list (seventies moustaches, of all things :wtf:), and that if you're going to interview a musician, TALK ABOUT THE MUSIC.

Ok, I'm done, but yeah, overall, I agree Mayer's a douche. I still enjoy his music though :grinthumb

Kuaizi

Reaction score
I will never tire of this photo....

OK name a jerk??? Or jerks?

amy_winehouse_4_wenn1832955.jpg

britney-spears-bald.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!! :lmao: Man that's some funny shiznit

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
Constatine is the biggest jerk in music I have ever met. I did a benfit show out in LA at the Hard Rock Cafe, with him a while back. We are sitting in the green room and he asks who I am and I answer. Then he asks me "Do you know who I am." I look at him and answer "No. My manger just told me I was opening for someone named Constaine." Next thing you know he starts ranting " Don't you know who I am? I am Constatine. I was an American Idol finalist." I told him i dont watch American Idol. So pretty much I insulted his ego and he continued to ramble unitll I finally had to walk out and go chain smoke.
Sometimes I hate opening musicians that have once been someone or never really were anything pull that I am rock star and who are you B.S. Not to mention Iplugged him right after my set ended and he did not do the same for me which is a real jerk move.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
2 other HUGE lady jerks have gotta be Jennifer Lopez and Madonna....REVOLTING ladies to say the least :):):):peek:peek:peek

Fever

Reaction score
I think Don Felder would call Don Henley and Glenn Frey jerks.Well he probably calls them much worse.He did refer to them as "The Gods"

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
2 other HUGE lady jerks have gotta be Jennifer Lopez and Madonna....REVOLTING ladies to say the least :):):):peek:peek:peek

I think Madonna is a reptile myself, she repels me...:eek:

J Lo, one of the best Southpark send-ups ever says it all about her better than I ever could.:lmao:

Kuaizi

Reaction score
I hate to say this but Eddie Van Halen is kind of a jerk. First he kicks Dave out, goes with Sammy, kicks Sammy out, teases about Dave again, fights with Dave gets Gary, kicks Gary out teases with Sammy, no go so goes back with Dave but then kicks out Michael because he can't be in two bands at once. Either he is a jerk or just plain crazy! (or an ass lol I forgive him though, VH is good stuff)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online