The Biggest Jerk In Music?

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
THE BIGGEST JERK (APART FROM BEING OTHER REVOLTING THINGS!!!!) OF ALL TIME has gotta be michael jackson (RIP)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That is the loudest post I have read in a long time S&L...:heheh:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
:grinthumb:bow::bow::bow:
HI Lord Grendel....hope today finds you well and prosperous. Of course there are other rockin' jerks out there in musicland, hehehehe :):peek:peek

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hello S&L, glad to see you are alive and well, and still have your sense of humor intact.:grinthumb

You are right there are plenty more "jerks" we can add to this glorious collection of...talent.:heheh:

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Gotta go with my man Ritchie Blackmore. He plays it up a bit though. His bad attitude is part of his appeal. I saw a fan at a Blackmore's Night show with a shirt that said "I got dissed by Ritchie Blackmore".

This is pretty f***ed up. One of his last shows with Deep Purple in '93. He doesn't take the stage until the solo spot of the opening number (Highway Star) then throws a bottle of water at Ian Gillan just after the 4:00 mark.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
!!

How about Glen Danzig. Total Napolean complex.

Here he starts s**t with a much bigger dude. No problem right, he's Mr. heavy metal, martial arts guy. Well, he got put in his place. And he shoves the guy first. That'll kill his mystique. Where's he been anyway?

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Re: !!

How about Glen Danzig. Total Napolean complex.

Here he starts s**t with a much bigger dude. No problem right, he's Mr. heavy metal, martial arts guy. Well, he got put in his place. And he shoves the guy first. That'll kill his mystique. Where's he been anyway?

I remember this, it was all over the web for weeks. After awhile, though, it got to the point where people sympathized with Danzig and accused the no-name band whose singer punched out Danzig of using the video to try and promote themselves.

On this same line of thinking, Vince Neil of Motley Crue has (according to most reports) gotten his ass beat by 2 bandmates over the years, Tommy Lee in Motley Crue and bass player Robbie Crane from his solo band.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online