Steel Panther (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol New album's title will be All You Can Eat apparently.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Really looking forward to the new album, but I fear the bubble may be about to burst on these guys soon.

Recky

Reaction score
first time I saw the guys was on that HEAVY METAL : Louder then Life doco..on disc 2 actually, and the sheer comedy of them made me go on the hunt for their stuff...and am now a proud owner of all their stuff including the live concert dvd...missed them when they came to aussie ...Hell, I even did a blogaroo about 'em...reck'n'roll: My names Recky and I'm a Steel Fanther

ABSOLUTE favourite songs..Hells on fire, Party all night, girl from Oklahoma, Community property, Eyes of a panther, Tomorrow night
other favourite songs..whatevers left over...oH and the new song Party like tomorrows is the end of the world is well in keeping with all their stuff thus far...the new album should be the grouse

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Steel Panther Confirm New Album For April

Steel Panther have confirmed plans to release a new album April 1. The comedic glam-metal band teased the LP with a clip of its first single "The Burden of Being Wonderful" earlier this week. The new release, titled All You Can Eat, was produced by Jay Ruston (Anthrax, Adrenaline Mob).

"We feel like STEEL PANTHER is like a buffet. You know what I mean?! There's a little bit of everything for everybody. And you can have as much of us as you want," singer Michael Starr explained.

Drummer Stix Zadinia added:

"If you liked [2009's] Feel The Steel and [2011's] Balls Out, you will love this record. It is more heavy metal songs that are hooky and great and fun and make you want to rock and make you want to have a good time and party."

The Burden of Being Wonderful full video

Steel Panther Confirm New Album For April

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Satchel & Stix Zadinia Interview

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Love the new album. I liked Balls Out but All You Can Eat is much heavier which definitely makes it better in this instance. Funnier and much cruder songs too.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't given the new album a listen yet.

I was wondering if the new album was going to get even more raunchy than previous material, and you confirmed my suspicions. Ill let ya know my thoughts once I get a chance to listen. Time or two :grinthumb

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Michael Starr challenges Anthony Kiedis to a sing-off and Chris Jericho to a fight

Steel Panther’s Michael Starr has challenged Red Hot Chili Peppers vocalist Anthony Kiedis to a sing-off and says he’s ready to “beat the shit out of" Fozzy mainman Chris Jericho.

Starr called out Kiedis when it was suggested the latter would be angry that the Steel Panther man revealed the location of the bridge in Chilis' track Under The Bridge – and likened the title to a sexual act.

He tells Music Feeds: “It's called the LA Bridge. That is actually the bridge that Anthony sang about. It's totally true – it's right off Hollywood Studio City.”

Speaking openly to Kiedis, he adds: “Come after me, man. I'm ready. I'll meet you under the bridge, bro. You and me. It's a sing-off. Anthony isn't a professional singer so I'm down for a sing-off.”

He was then told that Fozzy frontman and professional wrestler Chris Jericho had told Music Feeds that Starr had never heard Metallica's Black album.

Starr responded: “Chris Jericho's just jealous. After my sing-off, I'm going to beat the shit out of Chris Jericho in front of all his ****ing stupid friends.

“Check the guns out, bro. I've been working out, eating chicken like you. You're old, dude. I'll kick you in the ****ing knees and take you out.”

Starr also hit out at Kanye West earlier this month following an incident at the Grammy Awards, when the rapper interrupted Beck's Album Of The Year acceptance speech. Panther posted a song about him on Facebook.

The band will tour the UK next month, taking in seven dates across the county:

Mar 06: Manchester O2 Apollo

Mar 06: Manchester O2 Apollo

Mar 09: Glasgow O2 Academy

Mar 10: Newcastle O2 Academy

Mar 12: Wolverhampton Civic Hall

Mar 13: Leicester O2 Academy

Mar 14: London Wembley SSE Arena

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finally own all their albums now having recently got in Feel The Steel. This has to be my new favourite glam band. Their not taking themselves too serious philosophy is what not enough music has.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online