Steel Panther (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Steel Panther

I have this album now, and it is a breath of fresh air...I may do a review on it :D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I have this album now, and it is a breath of fresh air...I may do a review on it :D

676115541_m.gif

This picture has been removed by one of the CHEAPEST most Obnoxious picture hosting sites in the world!! Photobucket.. California hasn't fallen off in the ocean yet because.. YOU SUCK BIG TIME!!!!!

Last edited:

noodles

Short, Bald, Metal
Reaction score

^ You just named my favorite, as well. I almost wrecked my car when I hit that track. :lmao:

I had a buddy catch them in Vegas last month, and unfortunately, he said they were a bit of a disappointment. They only played around seven songs, and spent half the time talking and cracking jokes.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I'm a little late the party but I'll chime in that I like Steel Panther. Like everyone else I probably wouldn't buy their album either but I will say that I do like them quite a bit to listen.

Here's my favorite song by them "Party All Night (F*ck All Day)" with none other than Justin Hawkins lending his "truth larynx" to this track (of course I discovered them through Justin's involvement. It's me after all. :heheh:). Justin just seems to be everywhere these days huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online