Steel Panther (Official Thread)

Vince-Neil0

Back Door Man
Reaction score
Steel Panther Thread.

SPFeelTheSteel.png

Right, so basically Steel Panther (formally known as Danger Kitty, Metal Skool, and Metal Shop) Is a modern parody band, but they sound very 1980s.. They're glam metal and in my opinion amazing, last time they were here in australia they were selling out shows all over the place..

They're probably one of the only modern bands i listen too.. I hope you guys like them.

Michael Starr - Lead Vocals
Satchel - Lead Guitar
Lexxi Foxxx - Bassist
Stix Zadina - Drummer

Sorry that i don't know how to do the thingy where you can watch the videos on the forums, i'm new to this sort of thing. So bare with me, thanks :D

Steel Panther - Hells on Fire - YouTube

---------------------------------------------------

Steel Panther- Death to all but metal [lyrics video] - YouTube

----------------------------------------------------
This one is a cover of the AC/DC song Whole Lotta Rosie :)
Steel Panther - Whole Lotta Rosie - YouTube

Vince-Neil0

Back Door Man
Reaction score
No problem, always nice to see more fans of them! I think the funniest thing I ever saw from them was when they were messing around with Kelly Clarkson on stage as Metal Skool! :heheh:
I haven't watched that video or the P!nk one yet, but i'll make sure too abit later, they also covered a Backstreet Boys song in studio the songs title is I Want It That Way, and they also did a studio cover of "Don't Stop Believing" By Journey.. Awesome covers made backstreet boys sound metal as.

There is also an 8 Minute HD video of a Guitar Solo by Satchel on Youtube which is amazing.. Right that's about it.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I haven't watched that video or the P!nk one yet, but i'll make sure too abit later, they also covered a Backstreet Boys song in studio the songs title is I Want It That Way, and they also did a studio cover of "Don't Stop Believing" By Journey.. Awesome covers made backstreet boys sound metal as.

There is also an 8 Minute HD video of a Guitar Solo by Satchel on Youtube which is amazing.. Right that's about it.

Oh nice! I'm going to find those and check them out now! Let me know if you need help embedding youtube videos so you can post some of them! :cheers2

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Their October Sydney concert has sold out but a group of us got our tickets just before so we will be in for a fun night :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online