Sooty's Top 20 Power Ballads

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Fisha there is no point. Would be like myself going into your thread and saying I don't like something of yours (with the hopes of debating it). Unless I explore it for myself and like it on my own time, I still won't like it no matter how much you would try and convince me. It's only until that time that I can use the forum and come to you for recommendations...clips...bond a bit.

Arguments are no good and non productive.

What's great about this forum is we're all here exploring music we like, sharing what we've forgotten, discovering new music we may like that we haven't heard of yet...but not shoving music that another doesn't like down their throats.

I'm sure you personally would not be up for a 4 page lecture on Poison....c'mon. :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Again...we can have friendly debate...why one person likes a band and another doesn't. We try and steer clear of the "forced" argument.

Or if someone says a band has no talent...sure one can make some points in regards to musicianship, skill, writing...ect.

Hell I could do that for power ballads...but as you said...you've made up your mind that you have decided you don't like power ballads, so I or anyone else would be wasting energy at that point.

:cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
No you haven't. Correct. But again...you "decided". Nothing I'm gonna do to try and change that. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Well considering this is Sooty's Top 20 thread, (point one) on top of the fact that you haven't been convinced yet, (point two) I don't see how that would benefit anything.

:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I mean do you people seriously only go into threads where you like what's in there, cause if that's the case this isn't a "forum" it's just a fan club.

As for posting a list of songs I like I think I may just but I have a twist planned, we'll see who responds to a thread that they know they won't have anything positive to say.

I have lots of different opinions from other music fans, but I am not an argumentative person by nature, and if I really don't like a band I won't bother posting just to say so.

You are young Fisha, spend your time arguing and disputing with whomever you want, doesn't matter to me one bit. I on the other hand do not have an endless amount of time left so I prefer to spend it having fun.

And when someone continues to enter threads all the time and post negative opinions then there is a word for that.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanStone

Members online